- One-day rallies don't mean that much, it's the follow-through action that confirms sentiment.
- This is how short squeeze looks like...S&P500 over last 2 days
- Bullish Argument: You cannot be bearish..with Oil at $60
- The current bull market is not going to end simply because stocks have gone up too much ~ Tom Lee
- Will Russell 2000 breakout above 119-120?
- Post Fed policy decision - this is how 10 year yields in US have moved up over last 5 days.
- The Dollar index is now trading above 89.
- Coming to Indian market: Nifty saw a good buying post Fed policy.
- During a decline, there’s a tendency to want to bargain hunt and get in before the next big rally; this is driven by the fear of regret...Mark Minervini
- Thanks to risk on rally. USDINR saw a big pullback. 1 USD = 62.95 INR. Does this change the trend? I doubt it
- When there is indiscriminate buying - there is very little analysis one can do. When everyone is partying - it's very difficult to judge what one is going to do next day
- SBI continues to exhibit strength. Is it on its way to all time high of 350
- Never feel like you missed a trade. There is always another opportunity. Relax, look for it, write a plan be prepared.
- Torrent Power: Turnaround Trade. Torrent Power after long time has turned around by breaking past 200 week ma. As long as stock stays above 160: stock has potential for big move
- This market is making a mockery of risk management. People who judiciously apply stop losses on long position look stupid few days later
- REC Ltd makes a big comeback but not without shaking lots of people out of the long position
- "Never add to a loser." - Brian Gelber. Here's GMR Infra Chart
- KPIT: There is something cooking bullish on the counter. It's choppy but you never know how this will all work out
- Yesterday I did talk about follow through move in Mastek. Well it came on Thursday with 20% bounce
- Tech sector continues to be strong in US market. Here's how Oracle broke out on Thursday
- Never take your eye off from big picture movement. The trend of Gold is down.
- The U.S. Dollar will get even stronger against all other major currencies. It will happen. We just don't know how.
- Valuation not enough: Value is attractive for emerging markets. …the uncertainty over their growth outlook keep us on the sidelines … As of November 30, 2014, the forward P/E ratio was just 11 times and the sector was at its biggest price-to-book value discount relative to developed markets in 10 years...Russel Investments
- Market has an unhealthy reliance hanging on every word of someone who also doesn't know what the future holds. I am talking of experts
- "The most important relationship you have in life is the one you have with yourself".
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers