- US Fed meeting outcome: Interest rates in US will rise. It's just matter of time
- Here's how USD Index reacted to Fed policy decision
- It never ceases to amaze me how people take the past for granted, blindly assuming the future will be fine based on recent history
- In a car, we have a small rear view mirror but a big windshield..why. Because what's ahead of us is important than what's behind us. Yet, we keep focusing on the recent past.
- What's ahead of us: 1. Oil at $60; 2. Russian Crisis; and 3. USD index possibility > 89. How will this all impact Global economy?
- Inflation is dead: U.S Consumer prices in Nov drop by most since Dec 08.
- “The Fed is in a corner -- it wants to raise rates in 2015 but Oil / Dollar / Disinflation say NO! NO! NO!!”....Bill Gross
- Coming to Indian market: Nifty has formed an indecisive candle just below 100 dma. Should this be considered as first sign of stability?
- FIIs have been net sellers in cash market during this decline
- Lots of folks are calling this ETF selling. FII selling: You sell what you own. Does this explain ITC selling?
- The real surprise has been strength in PSU banks. The sector looks vulnerable fundamentally but it seems market participants are excited about this sector. Bank Recapitalization and lower interest rates going ahead can be the reason
- Frontline IT stocks are near long term moving average. HCL Tech is at 200 dma with a bullish pattern: False Breakdown. Buying Opportunity?
- L&T has been very lackluster stock over last many months. The stock is at important support point: any hope?
- No love for Pharma stocks right now. The sector has witnessed across the board selling
- Leadership matters. Just two days back - I covered why UPL is buy on declines. Well, stock is holding its support
- Voltas is another Leadership stock. Can it hold 100 dma?
- During a decline, there’s a tendency to want to bargain hunt and get in before the next big rally; this is driven by the fear of regret...Mark Minervini
- BF Utilities: The stock seems to have developed reverse momentum
- Mastek move: One day wonder or follow through coming?
- Never catch a Falling Knife. See Dubai market
- From History Book: the "Moscow meltdown" infected emerging markets around the globe and even caused America's S&P 500 index to plunge about 20% between July and October of 1998.
- How much Emerging market has fallen this year from recent highs...well a lot 🙁 Should you blame Russia?
- Russia is now a small piece of the big emerging markets pie. Russia now constitutes only 3.2% of the MSCI Emerging Markets Index. It is now the 9th largest emerging market, behind Mexico and Malaysia.
- "If you wait until you can find out the reason for the price move, it can be too late." - Colm O'Shea
- I mean, whatever kills you kills you, and your death is authentic no matter how you die.... –Jerry Garcia.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers