- Money always goes to where it's best treated. That's one of the tenets of investing
- Is money chasing Dollar index? Dollar index above 91 now
- $USD was the best-performing major currency in 2014. Biggest gain vs. JPY (+12.08%), smallest vs. NZD (+5.08%)
- INR has done very well against strong dollar but if strength in dollar index continues - it will become tough for INR to stay below 64
- Euro is trading near 10 year low.
- We are witnessing a structural change in currency market. INR appreciated 10% against Euro in 2014. I will not be surprised if INR appreciates another 10% against Euro in 2015.
- US market i.e. S&P500 has started 2015 with an indecisive candle.
- Coming to Indian market: Can you believe this? FIIs were net sellers of Indian equities in December 2014. Does this signal pause or near term correction?
- The first two days of 2015 does not indicate any pause. Nifty made a big move on first 2 days of 2015. Bank Nifty touched new all time high on Friday - thanks to strong move in Private sector banks
- The sector to keep an eye on today: PSU Banks. State Bank of Bikaner and J knocking the door of resistance
- Technical trading is about visual technique and not allowing the mind to over think.
- Applying the above logic: Will Bharat Electronics be stock of 2015?
- Why traders are keeping an eye on BHEL...potential breakout opportunity above 288
- Tata Steel heading down?
- Reliance Capital = Hanging on to 200 dma. Can it hold and rally or will eventually succumb?
- We are very soon going to be in earnings season. Infosys earnings announcement is on Friday
- KPIT has finally raced ahead to 216. I did cover it many times in previous posts.
- Elder Pharma rising from the ashes but can you trust the move? Technically No
- New Risk on Horizon: Elections in Greece on Jan 25.
- A decision by a new Greek government to leave the eurozone would set off devastating turmoil in financial markets even worse than the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008.......a leading international economist
- Tweet that makes perfect sense. Never take your eye off the big picture
- Keep in mind that NO one knows what is next. The market loves to fool the masses. Use stops and take profits out of the market along the way.
- Just remember how many people predicted Crude Oil collapse in 2014. Nobody has any idea on what will happen in 2015
- Market has an unhealthy reliance hanging on every word of someone who also doesn't know what the future holds. I am talking of experts
- "I never learned about X, and never researched X, therefore X doesn't exist" is not a rational argument.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers