- What is the current state of market participants?
- Charts do not lie. Charts may not always be able to predict where the market is going next, but they always reveal the truth with regards to where it's at the present time
- The current picture on daily chart does not look pretty. Here's how Nifty appears on the chart
- For Bulls to have any hope: Nifty needs to climb back above 8309. That's a big hurdle now
- The good news for Bulls: Bank Nifty working very hard to take the market up and has done very well in last 5 days
- The bad news: FII selling looks serious. FIIs Net sold today worth Rs 3,157.61 Cr In Equities Today as per provisional figure. DIIs doing their bit - DIIs Net bought Rs 2460 Cr of equities today as per provisional figure
- How should one approach the market now?
- The most important information available in a market is how it's acting right here, right now. A lot can happen in 12 months but then that's not the purpose of writing this note. The objective here is to capture state of the market as of now.
- Will Pharma sector be place to hide in times of stress? Sun Pharma has come down to 100 dma. Can it offer support?
- How a strong stock performs in a weak market tells a lot about the state of the market. Can HDFC demonstrate its leadership potential by holding 200 dma?
- The last thing India wants right now is sharp Global market correction. Mark Faber is back with warning: Marc Faber: Stocks are about to fall 40%—at least!
- 1 USD = 63.63 INR. Will INR depreciate beyond 63.92?
- Most of the frontline Tech stocks are very quiet
- Except Maruti, Ashok Leyland and TVS Motors - Most of the frontline Auto stocks are struggling to maintain support. Today Tata Motors also broke down below 200 dma
- Can Mahindra and Mahindra hold support in current market environment? Here's M&M weekly chart
- How do you know market looks bad? Well, this tweet captures it well
- Fundamentals: No Good news - India's infrastructure output fell 0.1 per cent in March mainly due to sharp fall in steel and cement output.
- Market hates PSU stocks for a reason. Look at Bank of India chart
- What is Falling knife? Look at the chart of KPIT.
- Twitter stock looks horrible on chart post recent selling
- Jim Cramer solution to twitter problems: Google should buy twitter. Twitter's management has not yet figured out a way to monetize its product, a problem Google could likely solve
- The market is the sum total of the wisdom ... and the ignorance...of all of those who deal in it; and we dare not argue with the market's wisdom
- Market has nothing personal against you. So, never dare to attempt a revenge trade
- Read more stock specific observations at smarketpremium.com.
- Read Yesterday market observations here. Please share your comments below
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers