- Charts may not always be able to predict where the market is going next, but they always reveal the truth of what's happening right now.
- Nifty has a new base at 8000
- USDINR has created a new well defined resistance at 63.91
- The big question right now: Will USD index resume uptrend? If it does, what kind of impact it will have on INR.
- S&P500 trading near all time high. There is nothing that this market is afraid of.
- Earnings don't move the overall market, it's the Federal Reserve board. And whatever you do, focus on the central banks and focus on the movement of liquidity. It's the liquidity that moves markets
- US Fed is in hurry to raise short term interest rates as of now. Having said that: Long term rates are poised to go higher.
- Coming to Indian market: momentum is absent now in Indian stock market. FIIs net sell shares worth Rs 186 cr on May 21 (prov) | DIIs net buy shares worth Rs 404 cr on May 21 (prov).
- Positive Trend: Indian investors pumping in equities through Mutual funds. According to the latest Sebi data, mutual fund (MF) managers invested a net sum of Rs 7,618 crore in April this year. This is the highesh inflow since Jan 2008
- ICICI Bank stock captures the trend of the market quite well...indecisive
- Bajaj Auto is trying to fight downtrend with Large candle moves. Never lose sight of Big picture
- When stocks are in downtrend - eventually they all disappoint. Look at Tata Steel
- There is some interesting pick up in trading activity in Oracle Financial Services Solutions. Is stock about to breakout and move higher?
- Every Bull market throws up new Leaders. UPL is the market leader of current bull market. What does it mean? Whenever market panics and you see indiscriminate selling: Buy the leader in that distress selling environment
- Some moves you can never comprehend. Well Here's Amtek India stock crazy move
- Bayer Cropscience stock is at important support. Buy the dip crowd should be active now here
- Support and resistance are pressure points where emotions run the highest .
- Stocks like Ajmera are moving up like crazy. Why?
- The Problem with Indian stock market: State of companies Balance Sheet
- Market knew about this result?: Shipping Corp: Q4 Profit Up 665% At Rs 101 Cr vs Rs 13.2 Cr (YoY)
- Gold is in downtrend but Indian love for Gold continues. As per Govt: April Gold Imports At 86.7 Tonnes Vs 43.2 Tonnes (YoY).
- Nobody cares now: Greece set to go bankrupt in June – Blueprint Capital
- The Federal Reserve's extended easy-money policies are creating serious risks that could turn a future economic slump into a catastrophe....Stephen King, chief economist at HSBC
- Technical analysis is human emotions plotted on a grid.
- "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." - Winnie the Pooh
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers