- When everybody moves to the same side of the boat, then boat overturns.
- Consensus View: There is no threat to Global Bull market as long as rates remain low.. Why US 10 year yield is rising then?
- Is US 10 Year yield ready to breakout above 200 dma? What will happen to consensus view then?
- Problem with consensus: It doesn't mean great minds are all wrong, but usually when you have consensus view this widely held, it's wrong.
- Market is a known sociopath and should never be trusted especially when its intention seems obvious.
- Coming to Indian market: Nifty well positioned to rally at 200 dma. It all depends how Global market supports us
- Disturbing Trend: FIIs not positive even after huge decline and continue to sell. Today, FIIs net sold 756.52 crores worth of stocks. DIIs countered it and bought 979 crores worth of stocks as per provisional figure.
- Positive Trend: Indian investors pumping in equities through Mutual funds. According to the latest Sebi data, mutual fund (MF) managers invested a net sum of Rs 7,618 crore in April this year. This is the highesh inflow since Jan 2008
- ONGC will not have to share any fuel subsidy burden seems to be helping the stock in a big way
- If market has to rally, ICICI Bank will have to make another big move. Will it or was it just a one day move?
- Kotak Mahindra Bank justifies the rally in stock so far: The bank beats estimates as profit surges 30%; and announces 1:1 bonus.
- Is Tata Steel really turning around? I wrote about it just few days back..see point 17. Well today's action confirms that theory.
- 1 USD = 63.4 INR. Will INR depreciate beyond 63.92? This is the most important chart to keep an eye on for Indian market
- This is what Wipro stock has done over last 9 months. Bulls feeling exhausted
- No Fundamental talk can help if stock performs like this. This is Hero Motors stock daily chart
- When stocks decide to go nowhere, this is how it moves. This is Coal India stock daily chart over last 9 months
- Gati after spending few days below 200 dma - made a huge comeback today by posting 8% rally. This kind of move sustains the interest
- It is very difficult to trade a choppy market.
- Power Grid has been slow and steady mover. The stock recent pullback to 200 dma = Buying Opportunity?
- Situation in rural India does not look good. Mahindra & Mahindra tractor sales fall 13 per cent in April. Can M&M stock survive above 1140 on weekly basis
- Why people panic by short term sell off? -Because we are human beings and tend to be much more concerned with imminent risks rather than distant risks. We tend to focus on what's right in front of us, rather than what's three, four, or even 10 years in the future
- Market movements do not change fundamentals on the ground. It only tells you where the market wants you to focus on
- After a long time - Chinese market saw a big sell off
- The most attractive opportunities are those that sound absurd at any point of time. The moment it sounds logical – it’s time to sell.
- What is more important than chart reading is to first understand how people think?
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers