- "If you are in a room full of explosives, don't blame someone if he throws you a match." - Yin Lin
- Chinese market tanked 8% on Monday. The Big question: Will the panic spread like wildfire to other Global markets?
- The markets in China now are not really markets, they are government operations ~ Donald Straszheim, head of China research at New York-based firm
- China Bubble will surely find its place. These are all Bubbles recorded pre 2004
- ETF based selling can damage Indian market? - Emerging markets are trading at the lowest level in 2 years. Here's MSCI EEM Chart
- S&P500 reaction to Chinese market sell off
- The $SPX has traded in a 6.71% range all year. The Shanghai dropped 8.48% just today ~ Ryan Detrick
- Impact on India: The sell off in China creating panic in India. Nifty sold off 1.8% on Monday. Here's Nifty 5 day chart
- FIIs net sold 850 crores worth of stocks on Monday as per provisional figure. DIIs did not step in aggressively. They just bought 238 crores worth of stocks
- 1 USD = 64.25 INR. The Big question: Will INR be able to withstand strong dollar rally this time or slip some more?
- The next trigger: US Fed Meeting and RBI meeting. Indian market can react very positively to dovish RBI.
- All eyes will be on Bank Nifty
- Is Reliance turning around fundamentally? Is 50 dma now a solid support for the stock?
- Lupin has sold off pretty sharply over last few days. Can it take support here around current levels? Even if it takes - can it quickly bounce or stock now well set for long time correction
- When stocks are in strong uptrend, they tend to take support at defined moving average. Will the Bharti Infratel hold 100 dma?
- Strong Uptrending stocks are great buys at 200 dma. The recent example: Dr Reddy stock and how it has bounced from 200 dma
- Jindal Saw made a big upmove on Monday. The stock should now be on WATCH LIST
- Going where the action is an art that is only learned through experience. Sometimes watching stock price action itself is a big learning experience
- There seems to be sectoral momentum behind midcap IT stocks. Tata Elxsi, Geoemtric Software have done very well. One other company where charts are looking good: Subex. Will it live up to momentum game: needs to be seen
- Will Century Enka break out above 2005-205? The start has been made...let us see if there will be follow through
- Century Plyboard - Is the stock ready to take off again with base at 170
- Are There Any Reasons to Own Gold? - No. Now analysts suggest that Gold can drop to $800...this is fundamental analysis
- There are many way to interpret charts but the worst one is to read with predetermined mind.
- Market has nothing personal against you. So, never dare to attempt a revenge trade.
- One thing you should always avoid: Wishful thinking
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers