- Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson. This includes Trading Plan
- Global Cues: S&P500 has been trading in a range for now more than 5.5 months
- There is selling happening across the world today. It looks like not a pretty close for the week. There is red on the screen across the world
- Politics is not helping the case. The entire world is moving right whereas US is moving Left. "U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HILLARY CLINTON TO PROPOSE NEARLY DOUBLING CAPITAL-GAINS TAX RATE ON SHORT-TERM INVESTMENTS" -WSJ
- The real worry when it comes to US market: Overall breadth continues to indicate there is selling going on beneath the surface despite the indices remaining range-bound near record highs.
- Strong dollar is now killing Gold. Gold prices now firmly below $1200
- Gold is now neither desired as currency nor as commodity ~ Macquarie Bank
- 1 USD = 64.1 INR. The Big question: Will INR be able to withstand strong dollar rally this time?
- Buy and Sell: FIIs Net Buy Rs 6.62 Cr in Equities Today (Prov). DIIs Net Buy Rs 196.38 Cr in Equities Today (Prov)
- Indian market: Nifty totally indecisive right now
- Is Reliance turning around fundamentally? The company earned USD 10.4 on turning every barrel of crude into petroleum product. This was the highest GRM is six years. Is rally to 1140 on the cards?
- IDFC has received a Banking License. Can this news repair the chart?
- GSPL Breaks out on daily chart. Can stock really hold 127 and rally?
- You should never be worried about the stock making new Highs. The risk is when stocks are making new Lows. See the chart of DLF...tanks to new low
- There is only one logic that works when stocks are in Bear Market: Buy Low and Sell Lower. Example: JP Associates.
- It is not where you buy that matters. It is the trend that matters. There is no margin of safety when stocks are in downtrend
- Tata Elxsi is turning out to be Breakout of 2015. The stock up 137% from Breakout point in Jan 2015. I did cover the stock when breakout happened.
- Bharti Infratel: What's the risk- Price correction or Time correction?The chart suggests time correction as of now. Time correction means stock building a base around 419 till 200 dma catches up with time
- Century Plyboard - Is the stock ready to take off again with base at 170
- Balmer Lawrie stock after long time has moved. Will this lead to decisive move? It is a matter of curiosity right now
- I covered Himatsingka Seide in the following video: "Are you following huge rally in Textile Sector". The rally has been vertical.
- If you don't stay with your winners, you are not going to be able to pay for the losers. ~Michael Marcus
- If the markets were certain then there would be no markets. No one can give you a 100% guarantee of what market will do; all we know is what it can do
- Analysts are always right. The problem is with market 🙂
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers