- The job of the market is to move from one worry to another. Once market is over the worry factor of x, it does not care.
- Greece has just re-elected the leftist leader Alexis Tsipras and market reaction is We don't care
- This is how European markets trading on Monday - lots of green.
- Rate hike speculation in US continues. St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said this on Monday ~ "it's time to increase interest rates, and policymakers should not react to turmoil in financial markets"
- If higher US interest rates ahead reflect confidence in the economy, it could be seen as positive for markets - Mark Mobius.
- In India - the entire discussion is around rate cut and quantum of rate cut. RBI monetary policy meeting is on Sep 29.
- Nifty managed a bullish close today if you look at intra-day chart. Today's market action has potential to generate good confidence in near term
- Market Data: FIIs net bought shares worth Rs 155 cr whereas DIIs net bought shares worth Rs 104 cr on September 21. (prov)
- This is how people discuss India story all the time
- Note of caution:Emerging markets as an asset class have witnessed immense headwinds and if outflows from these markets worsen, India will not be able to stay immune ~Akash Prakash of Amansa Capital
- Can IDBI Bank be another Axis Bank? That's what Arun Jaitley hinted and stock rallied from its support base
- 1 USD = 65.66 now.
- What is a Trendless Chart? Picture speaks louder than words. This is L&T Finance stock Chart
- There is always a difference between a noisy and trending market
- Trends matter. Kesoram Ind tanked 6%. If you look at overall chart - the move does make sense
- Strong Bull Market Stocks are buys on pullback near major moving average. Will this rule work in case of UPL? The stock is at 200 day ema.
- This is how Eicher Motors has bounced from 200 dma
- It's always difficult to play rally in broken charts. Most of the stocks like REC, PFC, PTC have broken charts but on Monday managed a decent rally. They can be under observation but can one trade it with confidence?
- Govt seems serious on power issues. Torrent Power looks like ready to break out? Will it
- Kirloskar Oil Engine: Is something cooking? The stock has made a dramatic U turn, now at Highs with pretty impressive volumes
- Turnaround? - Godrej Properties has broken out of resistance and looks set for higher levels if market remains supportive
- Do you know?: Wheat futures tumbled 21 percent from the end of June through Friday, heading for the worst quarterly loss since 1986
- "Losing a position is aggravating, whereas losing your nerve is devastating." ~Ed Seykota.
- "I have no idea what the market will do, but that is ok and I will play whatever comes my way"
- Chalte Chalte
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers