- When markets go up, nobody looks for reason but when markets sell off, everyone looks for reason.
- Indian market especially large caps witnessed brutal selling on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday: FIIs net sold shares worth Rs 1050 cr and DIIs net bought shares worth Rs 378 cr
- This is how Emerging markets as asset class doing. MSCI EEM ETF weekly chart
- Emerging markets as an asset class have witnessed immense headwinds and if outflows from these markets worsen, India will not be able to stay immune ~Akash Prakash of Amansa Capital
- There are times when people sell in anticipation that other's will sell. And you see the cycle of selling across Global market. This is how US markets closed
- If the current correction, that started in August, turns more serious and brutal, then blame of this sell off will be attributed to Chinese Yuan depreciation move.
- Blame China: This is what Credit Suisse analysts has to say - China's outsized investment in infrastructure needs to decline by 30 to 50 percent over the next five years, and that will have negative impact on demand for commodities like iron ore, coal and zinc.
- Events to watch: 1. F&O Expiry; 2. September 29 RBI meeting
- Technical Indicator to watch: 1. Can Nifty survive and close above 100 week moving average this week; 2. Can Nifty stay above the lows of 7539.5 it made this month
- L&T broke above 1470 to new HIGH in May 2014 and since then has been in consolidation. The stock is once again at 1480...will it hold? Technically on weekly chart: it should
- What has Bharti stock done in entire 2015 - Bounced from 340. The stock is once again at 340 - will it bounce again or this game has run its course?
- CLSA has put a high conviction buy on Bharti with 480 as target price. Reason: Bharti is the best company to play mobile data boom. Will the conviction pay off.
- A very Bullish pattern called Step and Ladder. Do you see that in Eclerx Chart?
- Godrej Ind is at 200 dma and also very close to Horizontal support line of 330. Can it hold and survive?
- Despite chaos and Bearishness, Punjab Chemical and Crop Protection stock did well to bounce from 200 dma
- The biggest problem in charting is wishful thinking. Traders often convince themselves that a pattern is bullish or bearish depending on whether they want to buy or to sell
- Brazil economy in big trouble. Currency Real now at all time low. $1 = 4.04 Brazilian Real
- Brazilian stock market BOVESPA holding an important support line but how long is the big question?
- Brazil 10 Year Govt Bond Yield now at 16%
- I did cover Brazil few days back on my YouTube Channel. Please watch the video if you missed it
- Nobody wants coal
- Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. [I am talking of market experts]
- Market experts are people too, just like you and me. They put their pants on one leg at a time, and they’re prone to making investing mistakes just like the rest of us.
- Chalte Chalte
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers