- Is Fear in Global markets for real? What is the anxiety all about - Oil, China, Fed, Junk bonds?
- S&P500 over last two months and few days - not a pretty looking chart
- US Fed is expected to raise rates this week. Fed's first rate hike in 10 years won't really change much. Rates will continue to be at historic lows.
- What matters - How will USD react to Fed rate hike. Can USD index rally beyond 100?
- Is there stress in high yield bond market? The way Third Avenue management has blocked withdrawal of funds for its investors...there is real risk and concern for Global markets. This is what Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has to say
- Mutual funds now account for 27 percent of global high-yield debt, twice as much as in 2007 IMF
- Lots of people also blaming Crude for current sell off in equities. Here's Brent Crude chart. Just remember number of times, you would have heard about bottom in Oil in last 12 months
- The EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) estimates that Brent crude oil prices could average $53 per barrel in 2015 and $56 per barrel in 2016. In 2015: Brent Crude lost 35% in value.
- Despite all bearish noises, one argument some analysts are making: History favors the Bulls.
- The decline in Crude prices is big positive for India. Even though INR has seen depreciation against USD..to the extent of 6.5% this CY- the big fall in crude and other commodities is big positive for India.
- Despite Global turbulence and selling - Nifty did well today to bounce from well defined support of 7535. Here's the weekly chart
- Liquidity Situation: DIIs net bought stocks worth 386 crores whereas there was very insignificant selling from FIIs.
- Two Large cap stocks that can bounce big time if Nifty rallies: ICICI Bank and Tata Motors. Watch my weekend Youtube presentation to see the rationale
- Two Bull market stocks that can make a comeback from current levels: 1. Adani Ports and 2. UPL. One can assume UPL will bounce with stop loss below 384
- Jet Airways has done everything right technically in last few months...solid technical move
- All Technical charts are not fairytales. Some result in big disappointment. Glenmark breakdown below 200 dma is one such example
- Is Reliance Communications stock about to make a solid turnaround move? Technically...very interesting action. Is stock ready to post a turnaound breakout above 83?
- Perfection has no role in successful trading. No one can buy at the absolute lowest price and sell at the highest price
- Dish TV: This is how stocks test patience. One large momentum move and then months and months of consolidation and no gains. And breakdown here will be heartbreaking
- Cummins India: 200 dma Play. A solid bounce makes the stock attrative for more gains
- Future Retail = Turnaround Play with turnaround point at 140
- Why 20% bounce in Financial Technologies stock means nothing
- Take Solutions: New High and then taking support at new highs consistently
- State of the Market Opportunity Sheet
- Never anticipate a counter trending move. Trust the trend
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers