- It was the China that sparked Global risk rally but it seems lots of people will question the one day move after watching US market reaction.
- S&P500 opened with lots of enthusiasm but surrendered most of the gains to close flat. It's a sign of nervous market
- The market is afraid. Frightened markets don't go up ~ John Kosar, chief strategist at Asbury Research
- Forget China, Oil. The big question - Can USD index rally beyond 100.5? As of now - USD index is trading at 99.1. What impact that breakout will have on Global Financial market?
- Chief executive officers have turned pessimistic on global economic growth, according to a new survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC. The problem: This pessimism can drive their behaviour.
- Lots of people are HOPING that Global markets might stabilize around current level. But remember, Line on Charts are like drawings on sand
- No such support for Emerging market
- Problem: Nifty currently trades below 7540-7550 and continues to be sell on rally
- Technically - Nifty can decline to 6900 evenutally. why? I will tell you later
- When trends break, then AVOID is the best strategy because you never know how deep the sell off can get. In markets, we can only visualize scenarios. There is nothing certain
- The Reality of knowing markets
- Can earnings season reverse the trend? The market has traded on this concept that things are getting worse BUT WHAT IF corporates suggest things aren't getting worse ... .
- There has been indiscriminate selling in the market but Reliance stock has bucked the trend and earnings also showing great promise
- Maruti at 200 dma. Will Bulls show the courage and buy the stock?
- Infosys has navigated the sell off pretty well
- Liquidity Situation: FIIs have been selling.
- 1 USD = 67.65 INR
- Problem with low oil prices: The oil crash has hit Houston, Texas so hard that virtually nobody wants to buy a house there anymore ~ Businessinsider
- How Low Oil prices helping the world?
- “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” – Buddha
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers