How do we define Leader in the stock market?
The stock that leads the market by a wide margin and where investors are always looking to buy them on declines. Also, these stocks hold their structures even during times of panic.
Will NIIT continue to be the leadership stock?
NIIT did very well in 2H CY 2015 but the stock has seen a significant correction from highs. The stock is at 200-day moving average - attractive entry point for leadership stocks. A bounce from current levels will indicate that and many traders and investors might chase the stock once again. Having said that - any Breakdown here will see more panic selling in the stock.
1. The stock market has become normal again
2. This is one stock I like the most in current market environment
3. Baba Ramdev idea under serious consideration in America
4. Which is the best performing market in Asia in 2016?
5. The story from Last Budget to this Budget
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers