Because the selling is indiscriminate and there is - “nowhere-to-hide”
It's like market saying: I don't like anything
The theme playing out: Sell and Fold
The HOPE crowd looking at two things:
1. Nifty at 200 week moving average
2. Budget with assumption that market has priced in the worst
The market has already priced in the worst possible budget. Now can Finance Minister beat even the worst possible expectation. Possible 🙂
— Deepak Singh (@smarket) February 25, 2016
1. What is Gold Chart trying to tell us?
2. Why everybody is talking about Sugar?
3. Baba Ramdev idea under serious consideration in America
4. Which is the best performing market in Asia in 2016?
5. The story from Last Budget to this Budget
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers