- Bears are being squeezed everywhere
- The same rona dhona of bears: Blame the Fed
- Emerging market investors are super Bullish on India. Here's the finding of one recent survey
- Nifty is right now at resistance of 7973. Will it make a decisive move on expiry day?
- Why major banking stocks pulled back just when market is getting ready to breakout?
- The leadership is with IndusInd Bank. The stock not only broke out to new high but made a stunning upmove in last couple of days despite stretched on charts
- Yes Bank has also broken out to new high.
- Charts are a way to identify trends and quantify risk. Not predict the future.
- Reliance has refused to participate in the current upmove. Will stock offer any support around 1000-1010
- The sector that is out of favor right now: Pharma
- A rising tide lifts all boats even the leaking ones. Can this phrase be used to describe huge comeback in Telecom stocks? Here's Bharti Airtel stock chart
- Here’s one stock that has made a bullish base and ready to rally - Premium Content
- 1 USD = 66.53 INR
- Two stocks on Road to Nowhere - HCL Tech and Wipro. Here's HCL Tech stock chart
- Aban Offshore made a stunning upmove. How should one read this move technically? - Premium Content
- Pump stocks attracting lots of momentum interest be it KSB Pumps, Shakti Pumps. Here's KSB Pumps stock chart
- SKS Microfinance has made a textbook trading move in last 3 months
- The stock that will be on radar today - Exide Ind
- In markets - there is no guarantee of anything
- Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content for 6 months
— Northy (@NorthmanTrader) April 18, 2016
Stocks fall: See the Fed has completely lost control of the markets.
Stocks rise: See the Fed is propping up the stock market.
— Ben Carlson (@awealthofcs) April 1, 2016
Wow results from Exide - Net Profit At Rs 177.5 Cr Vs CNBC-TV18 Poll Of Rs 123.2 Cr
EBITDA Margin At 15.2% Vs CNBC-TV18 Poll Of 12.6%
— Varinder Bansal (@varinder_bansal) April 27, 2016
They say there are not guarantees in the market. I disagree. If you don't manage risk, you are guaranteed to lose
— BullishChartPatterns (@johnscharts) April 27, 2016
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers