- Global Markets in State of Doubt.
- Bulls are hoping for a big bounce from 50 day moving average on S&P500.
- How strong is US economy? - The Kite flying exercise has already started
- It's not about job growth numbers only - now the focus would be on wage growth. A positive number means rate hike will happen sooner than later.
- USD index making a smart recovery - now at 93.76. Few days back - I wrote this note - USD index near bottom
- Coming to Indian market - this is what Nifty did today
- What started as mild pullback from well defined resistance of 7973 has now turned into a major correction. Everyone asking the same question: Where is the support?
- The two stocks that have inflicted maximum damage to Nifty in last couple of weeks: 1. ICICI Bank and 2. Reliance.
- HDFC has managed a decent bounce in last few days but stock has not made any trade worthy move.
- Simple Pattern and Great Results: HDFC Bank and LIC Housing Finance = Same Pattern but who’s the winner? - Premium Content
- Big Dramatic Selling: One day it was TVS Motors, then Adani Ports, and on Thursday it was the turn of Hexaware. But Hexaware made a dramatic comeback from 205 - support level
- Power of Large Candle: How Yes Bank delivered 15% returns? - Premium Content
- Real Estate is the new Fav Sector of Market
- Here are two Real Estate stocks that appear impressive on Charts - Premium Content
- One stock that has not participated with full enthusiasm in last 2 months recovery -L&T. Will it participate now? It has very unexciting chart
- Good Chart + Bullish News = Bullish Gains. Hero Motor Corp is all set for nice upmove. I did cover chart of Hero Motor Corp few days back.
- Sector that seems to have attained tremendous momentum: Packaging and Plastics
- When stocks break down below a well defined support - then on any rally - that same support act as strong resistance. Here's Idea stock chart demonstrating that
- 1 USD = 66.61 INR
- New Feature for Science of Price Action Readers: Opportunity Charts 05 May 2016 - Premium Content
- How Moving averages work?
- One Industry that has witnessed maximum damage under Obama
- A very powerful tweet on how one should approach market.
- Market has nothing personal against you. So, never dare to attempt a revenge trade.
- Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content for 6 months.
— Matt Phillips (@MatthewPhillips) May 5, 2016
Great results by Eicher which doubles EPS and Hero Motocorp which shows a 31% EPS Growth. Both companies have a P/E to Growth ratio of <1
— Deepak Shenoy (@deepakshenoy) May 5, 2016
psychology of the self-fulfilling nature of support/resistance at moving averages like the 50DMA pic.twitter.com/HUrBwTWW3t
— Brian Shannon (@alphatrends) May 4, 2016
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) May 5, 2016
The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying market conditions is reponsible for many losses. -Livermore.
— Assad Tannous (@AsennaWealth) May 2, 2016
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers