- Global Screen continues to be GREEN. There is Fear in the minds but no such display on screen
- General consensus: The market is toppy, valuations are extended. What Bears have failed to understand: "Being early is the same as being wrong."
- Technically, it looks like a breakout on the S&P500 ETF chart
- The driving force: Weak Dollar. Interest rates will be low forever continues to be the mindset. Bad News = Good News Theory
- The weak dollar is driving up the prices of commodities primarily Gold and Oil. Weak dollar is also good for US companies with huge international exposure
- The rally in commodities is good news for Emerging markets. One ETF everyone seems to be watching MSCI EEM.
- Is there Bubble in Emerging market?
- What about fundamentals?: Most of the investors miss important fundamental trends by looking too much in the rearview mirror to drive forward
- Here's one theory:Can EEM rally 30% without change in fundamentals?
- Commodity rally at work in US market: Crazy move in steel stocks
- What happens when a stock is kicked out of the index - AT&T was kicked out of Dow Jones in March 2015
- Is it always a good sign when stock is inducted in the index. Apple replaced AT&T in March 2015 and its bad time started as far as stock performance is concerned.
- Gevo = Green Energy Stock. It was the most actively traded stock in US on June 08 2016. The stock made a big move
- Why GEVO stock rallied?: Alaska Air flew two flights using the company's renewable alcohol to jet fuel. Here's one Indian company that must be feeling good on this development.
- Sector in India witnessing lots of buying: Logistics
- Are you complaining of high interest rates in India? Thank your luck: "Brazil’s central bank held its benchmark interest rate unchanged Wednesday at 14.25%, as expected, as inflation remains stubbornly high". This is what they have to suffer because of wasteful spending they did in past
- 1 USD = 66.55 INR
- The market may be crazy, but that doesn’t make you a psychologist. ~ Meir Statman
- Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content for 6 months.
- Today's Chapter - How to Read Horizontal Base Pattern with illustrations.
The #WSJ Dollar Index closes at one-month low today and is down 2.5% already in June! down 5% YTD...a relief for Fed and APPLE...
— Min Zeng (@minzengwsj) June 8, 2016
3.2 billion dollar outflow from MSCI Emerging market ETF in May 2016
— Deepak Singh (@smarket) June 8, 2016
ChartSource: Chartalert.com [Indian Stocks]
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers