- When screen turns red, it does make people nervous
- Smart Money sensing danger?: George Soros and Bill Gross have turned super bearish on equities and it's making big news
- “Global yields lowest in 500 years of recorded history" ~ Bill Gross
- We should expect the next global financial panic soon. We have imploded twice in the last 16 years so get ready for the third one ~ Jim Rickards
- Don’t be afraid to say to anything because no matter what you say, no matter how idiotic it is, it has already been said by some eminent economist ~ Ludwig von Mises
- Is the fear money chasing bonds again? Because high demand for bonds means higher prices and lower yields. Here's US 10 year Bond yield
- Are fears realistic? Nobody knows. One should never change one's view based on what others are saying. Listen to everyone but stick to your plan.
- One fact you cannot forget: scaremongering is not new and S&P was trading near all time high last week.
- It's very complicated for everybody, even for the professionals at this point. ~ Louis Yamada
- Buying good companies at undervalued prices is every investor's dream. Does Twitter qualify? It's trading at 2016 lows and at all time lows.
- Digital advertising spending is expected to surpass $1 billion for this first time in an election cycle in 2016. Twitter is going to be super fun
- Cisco ready to make NEW HIGHs. No Fear
- The event to watch this week: Fed Monetary policy. There is hardly any surprise there. The anxiety: BREXIT (June 23 2016)
- Should one sell once company is kicked out of the index? Here's AT&T stock price performance in last one year. It was kicked out of Dow Jones in March 2015.
- Three companies want to buy Yahoo core assets: AT&T, Verizon, Dan Gilbert. AT&T seems to have made the best offer
- Just because stock keeps bouncing from lows, it does not mean it cannot break down. JD.com, the Chinese internet play succumbed below support last week
- One should always focus on the concept behind the pattern because that gives us a big picture trading plan
- It's amazing how some companies become big Global players in no time.
- Twitter wisdom.
- Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content for 6 months.
— MarketWatch (@MarketWatch) June 11, 2016
"A great trader is like a great athlete . You have to have natural skills, but you have to train yourself how to use them." - Marty Schwartz
— Michael Lamothe (@MichaelGLamothe) May 13, 2016
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers