- It's always the Global cues that matters in near term.
- Recent Opinion polls suggest that BREXIT is not happening and Remain camp is gaining momentum. Here's European market
- In Bull Market - Traders follow a simple mantra: They buy the dips. That's what happened in Indian market today
- Nifty made bottom on Feb 12 by taking support at 200 week moving average. Now the state of that trade
- The REXIT (Raghuram Rajan exit) did impact the currency INR. 1 USD = 67.48 INR now
- Govt Gameplan to neutralize REXIT - Massive FDI announcement
- The Buy and Sell figure also tells a story. So, Govt was active. FIIs net sold 537 crores worth of stocks today but DIIs bought 737 crores worth of stocks
- There was surprise rally in Tech stocks today
- L&T stock seems on solid Gap-up and Away mode
- Govt FDI push means focus back on Defense stocks from L&T, Astra Microwave, Bharat Forge to Reliance Defense
- The Private Banks were very quiet today.
- I have written about this many times in last few weeks: Reliance Communications standing on Line of Hope. Today, it bounced with intensity
- There is sectoral Momentum in Real Estate stocks.
- Here's one more sector where the bulishness seems to be spreading ~ Premium Case Study
- The disbelief bullish move in metal stocks continues
- Burnol Maker - Morepen Labs was up 5%. Hmm... 🙂
- The inflation threat is for real. A single day market rally cannot change that
- Twitter wisdom.
- Premium Post: Breakouts to watch over next six months.
- Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content - Premium Case Studies for next 6 months.
— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) June 20, 2016
The sector to watch in next cycle: Real Estate.
— Deepak Singh (@smarket) June 16, 2016
A major mistake most traders make is using their own fear as an exit signal and their own greed as an entry plan.
— Steve Burns (@SJosephBurns) June 15, 2016
Do you like reading Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers