- We live in a new world where there are only three reference points: 1929, 2000 and 2008
- How did he miss 2008?
- Don't get nervous. Here's one Golden fact:
- Are people overoptimistic about stock market right now? Actually No. People are more Neutral
- 2017 has been great year for inflows
- 2017 has been very bad year for Dollar and yes it has surprised many including me. This is Dollar index -trading at the lowest level in nine months
- INR seems to top performing currency this year
- Precious Metals not rallying w/ US$ falling & stock market correcting...Gold completely trendless
- Global Growth has been the broad investment theme in 2017. No wonder Emerging market has nicely trended up in 2017 with 50 dma as suport
- "The only way to avoid mistakes is not to invest -- which is the biggest mistake of all.” – Templeton
Robert Shiller: "The Index I Invented Is At Levels Last Seen In 1929 And 2000" https://t.co/4Wf45JI0FS
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 30, 2017
Median home prices have hit their least affordable level since 2008 https://t.co/9MjtsALDrR
— Moneyish (@Moneyish) June 30, 2017
NOBODY knows what any market will do, tomorrow, next month or next year! If somebody did know, they wouldn't be announcing it on Twitter.
— Puru Saxena (@Puru__Saxena) June 30, 2017
— AAII SentimentSurvey (@AAIISentiment) June 29, 2017
"ETFs bought $98 billion in U.S. stocks during the first 3 mos of this yr, on pace to surpass their total purchases for '15 & '16 combined"
— Teddy Vallee (@TeddyVallee) June 29, 2017
US dollar is lower this year against every major currency in the world. Currency ETF returns... pic.twitter.com/E8MXyd29SX
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) June 28, 2017
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers