Application of Science of Stock Price Action Concepts:
One of the reasons traders/market participants follow Price Action - It helps one position for bigger moves at the start of the journey. Here are few case studies which will help you understand how Price Action concepts work in real life. This is for Science of Stock Price Action Premium readers
- Nifty is up 31.6% from the base of 7900. Here's how it happened
- What happens when there is Large Candle Breakout. Large Candle Breakouts in 2017
- Large Candle Breakouts = High Probability Profitable Pattern. Here are three Large Candle Breakouts that have happened in last 2 weeks
- When a stock breaks out after a long time, then sentiment change alone can drive stock higher - Case Study 2017
- Why you should always trust Large cap Breakout. Here's one case Study
- The most important market mantra: Forget your belief, trust your eyes
- When a stock breaks out, it can surprise on the upside. Here are two stocks that have made 3x move in 2017 post breakout.
- Breakout is the starting point of a Multibagger. Here are two Case Studies.
- What is a Push Breakout. Here are two stocks that made this type of Breakout move in 2017
- Technical Turnaround: Why 8K Miles rallied 55%. A Classic Technical Turnaround Case
- Sometimes Breakout can test your patience like crazy and then reward you hugely – Few Case Studies
- When a stock breaks down, then HOPE is NOT a great strategy One Case Study
- When a stock breaks down, then how do they make a comeback One Case Study
Multibagger: How a stock rallies 5x-10x over 5-7 years
Do they follow any Price Action script? Here are some textbook Multibaggers:
- Bajaj Finance How the stock rallied from Rs. 50 to Rs. 2000 in 7 years
- Apollo Hospitals How the stock rallied from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1500
- Adani PortsHow Adani Ports offered multiple Opportunities during its Multibagger journey
- Havells India How a simple breakout resulted in a multibagger move
- TVS MotorsText Book Multibagger
Price Action is one of the best ways to make good investment decisions. That's what I teach all the time.
If you find Price Action fascinating - then Science of Stock Price is a good place to start. It's a website designed to help you learn various Price Action concepts.
Science of Stock Price Action
Science of Stock Price Action is a training course designed to help you understand the price action mechanics with Live case studies and real life applications. It's not a recommendation service but help one understand this fascinating world of how price action results in a sustained trend.
One of the objectives of writing stateofthemarket.net blog posts is to demonstrate how price action works in a very simplistic manner. I have been writing about markets for years now and have developed a unique way of looking at the market. I have developed a course material if you are interested in learning about this whole space which comprises of the following
Do you want to Learn Science of Stock Price Action with more Live case studies covering Indian and Global stocks - www.smarketpremium.com
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers