- The current state of the emerging market
- This is how Nifty closed yesterday
- The big event that Indian market has to keep an eye on: Gujarat Elections
- US market continues to rally thanks to strong earnings and prospect of huge tax cut
- What's driving US market rally: 1. Large Banks; and 2.Retail. The ETF: XLF (Financials) and XRT (Retail)
- The most surprising thing: Sell off in Emerging markets in last few days
- Attractive Valuations: Emerging markets are still trading at over a 25% discount to the developed markets. With fundamentals improving, the pullback is welcome relief to underinvested crowd
- Trump rhetoric seems to have damaged Mexican stock market.
- Net Neutrality debate is going to garner lots of attention. Keep an eye on following stocks: 1. AT&T; 2. Verizon; and 3. Comcast
- Science of Stock Price Action: Application in US stock market
- Twitter Wisdom
Chart: Mexican stock market - pic.twitter.com/86kw3VNQkJ
— (((The Daily Shot))) (@SoberLook) November 30, 2017
Whether you think you're ready or not, just start right now. There is magic in action
— Motivational Quotes (@DavidRoads) November 30, 2017
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Science of Stock Price Action Case Studies
If you find my work interesting - I will encourage you to buy the book and access Premium Case Studies. The idea is to demonstrate live how patterns unfold and work. They succeed, they fail but the whole process is real fun. I invite you to be part of it.
Price Action is one of the best ways to make good investment decisions. That's what I teach all the time.
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers