- There are two types of rally: 1. Breakaway rally (Start of the run) and 2. Runaway rally (As Trends accelerate). What we are witnessing now: Runaway rally
- The Nifty 50 index gained 71.50 points or 0.66% to close at 10,966.20.
- Nothing to worry. US Shutdown drama seems all set to end
- Large caps are now driving the Nifty higher now
- This is how large cap Breakouts are melting Up. TCS breaks out after long time and stock rallies 12% in 2 weeks
- Reliance stock is now up 65%+ in last 11 months. I gave the logic last year
- 2018: Year of Tech Stocks. Here's how they stand today and some Opportunities
- Axis Bank ready to reclaim Previous high on back of strong Bullish market and improved Corporate performance/earnings
- Jubilant Foodworks pizza party continues. The stock rallied another 8.6% today. Here is next stock to follow for Momentum. The Chart looks right
- Every stock rally is not an Opportunity. Here's BHEL moving up - but chart is not trustworthy
- ICICI Prudential stock has rallied 22% in last 1.5 months. Here's what we can learn on how this stock bottomed and rally?
- Traders love breakouts because they deliver one of the most stunning returns over six to twelve months. Adani Enterprises broke out last year in Jan and has now delivered 100% returns. Glad I covered it on smarketpremium.com
- Here are the stocks that appear on Breakout Watch as of today
- NTPC: Slow and Steady with support at 200 dma
- Lots of small niche pharma stocks spiking up and even breaking out. Here's Technical Report on such names.
- Trading Rule: When a stock is in Bull market, then any pullback to 200 dma is a Buying Opportunity. Will this stock respect the trading rule?
- Trading Rule: When a stock builds a long base at moving average, then it usually takes off. Here's one stock that has built the base and now giving HOPE to bulls for big take off
- This is how Bull market party comes to an end in commodity stocks. This is Dwarkesh Sugar stock
- The most important asset to watch right now: Dollar index. Will it find support at 89? It's trading at 90.53 right now
- The dollar took a big beating in 2017. It fell nearly 10%, its worst annual performance since 2003. It's puzzling becoz it's happening when US economy is strengthening
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it comes to trading, be +ve and always look for new opportunities
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) January 22, 2018
I can give you simple fundamental logic of why Reliance will move up over next 2 yrs. Because Institutions will buy like crazy 😜
— Deepak Singh (@smarket) February 22, 2017
Chart Source: Chartalert.com
Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content for 6 months.
Read Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers