- This is how US market closed on Friday despite all concerns of US Govt Shutdown. For Bulls, Nothing matters for now
- Nifty also closed at ALL TIME HIGH on Friday
- This is how much Nifty has rallied since Sep 28 Lows
- In Bull Market - Periods of extreme doubt = best buying Opportunity.
- Logic of Stock Price Action
- Market participants since October 2017 have been positioning in MIDCAP IT space. Here's the new stock on the block ready to move
- The Bullishness of IT Sector now spreading to Largecap. TCS and Wipro also have broken out above well defined resistance. This is Wipro breaking out above 303 and climbing to all time high
- Jubilant Foodworks stock has rallied from 900 to now levels of 2000 in last 7 months. Some moves are just vertical and one can only say wow.
- PSU Bank stocks made a big move post recapitalization announcement in October 2017. But after that the stock is waiting for buyers?
- Just Dial stock and Aban stock saw big sell off last week. Here's the problem these two stocks are facing?
- Picture Perfect Breakout: Radico Khaitan from 200 to 360 in just 3 months. Glad I covered it on smarketpremium.com
- Here are the stocks that appear on Breakout Watch as of today
- What is Support? - Price Level from where stocks bounce. Here's Bajaj Finserv stock bouncing from Support
- Trading Rule: When a stock is in Bull market, then any pullback to 200 dma is a Buying Opportunity. Will this stock respect the trading rule?
- Infra stocks: Lots of Noise and Hope but most of the stocks finding it hard to break resistance barrier. NCC has been one big exception
- Trading Rule: When a stock builds a long base at moving average, then it usually takes off. Here's one stock that has built the base and now giving HOPE to bulls for big take off
- This is how Bull market party comes to an end in a stock. This is Balrampur Chini stock
- 1 USD = 63.84 INR. INR is very expensive?
- AVT Natural Products at Support: High Risk Low Liquid Play. These are generally Lottery trades. Lag gaya toh Lag Gaya
- Most of our problems are because we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
- Chalte Chalte.
Three Big moments of doubt came on Indian market in last 6 months:
1. August 11 - North Korea missile test
2. September 28 - Low GDP concerns
3. December 06 - Gujarat Election and doubt over BJP victory
Nifty made lows on all these dates
— Deepak Singh (@smarket) January 21, 2018
Price Action does not tell you about the fundamentals. All it tells you how smart money is positioning for the next big move.
— Deepak Singh (@smarket) January 20, 2018
To be as competitive as in 2004-5 $-₹ should be ₹ 77.45 on RBI 36 Currency REER and ₹84.75 on RBI 6 Currency REER https://t.co/Y1kb3JKiOG…
— VK Sharma (@vksharma52) January 20, 2018
Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. -Frank Tyger
— Motivational Quotes (@DavidRoads) January 21, 2018
Chart Source: Chartalert.com
Do you like State of the Market Website. Please support it. Purchase the Video Book - Science of Stock Price Action and get full access to all the additional content for 6 months.
Read Market Observations and don't want to miss it - then Like our Facebook Page. Market Observations will show up on your facebook timeline.
Please share your comments on what you think of market observations, market and trading in general
Disclaimer – The state of the market notes is Deepak’s perspective on the market. The column is purely for educational purpose. Nothing contained herein is a solicitation to trade or a recommendation of a specific trade. By reading this publication you agree to make no trade relying in whole or in part on the comments of the writers