Case Studies: Here's how it happened?
Bull Market in S&P500
- Bull Market is born on Pessimism. Here's how it happened way back in August 2011
- When an Index breaks out - there is no limit on the Upside
- When a market breaks out – the most rewarding strategy is “Buy the Dips”. Read more
- In Bull Market: Another rewarding Strategy: Use Bad News = Buying Opportunity
What Counts more: Valuation, Newsflow or Price Action
- Just because the market is cheap - it will not deliver returns. Here's how Cheap Valuations never helped Emerging market for number of years
- You cannot stop an idea whose time has come. A 21% clean text book move in Emerging market
- Newsflow is of no use until market starts believing it. Case Study: How one should wait for prices to confirm any theory
- How one can take advantage of an Opportunity by following newsflow on Chart?. Case Study: US Residential Construction stocks.
- Thinking is toxic when it comes to Trading/Investing. "I feel this will happen" is a suicidal strategy.
When companies deliver what market expects out of them - then investors get huge returns
- Facebook stock had a disastrous start when stock got listed way back in 2012. But here's how it turned around and moved up 5x
- How McDonald turned around by Listening. How McDonald has moved up 50% in last 12 months
- How Microsoft turned around by hitting Refresh Button? Here's how Microsoft made a textbook 50% move over last 18 months
Momentum Initiation and how it results in strong bullish move
- How Aerovironment Drone stock delivered a solid 30% move in short perid of time. Read more
- Match.com making a big move, thanks to Tinder Gold. Read more
- How Symantec started its Leadership Journey in 2016? Read more
Power of Breakouts
- When a Large cap Breaks out - they deliver outstanding returns. Two Case Studies - Intel and WalMart
How stocks Turnaround: Following Charts
- Here's how BlackBerry is turning around -Following Price Action
- Rising from Ashes: AMD Case Study
- Will Fitbit turnaround? -The Logic
- Some Turnarounds can be very frustrating? -IBM Case Study
- Fundamental Turnaround on Charts -Best Buy Case Study
How concept of Value Buying works: Following Price Action
- What is Value Buying - Following Price Action?
- How to deal with Value Buys? - A Case Study
- When stocks Gap-up: it's Value recognition and Value buying Opportunity when it fills the Gap
- How Costco became Value Buy? -Following Price Action even when things are down and out
- When stocks become Value Traps - Case Study of Macy's and Under Armour?
Basics of Following Price Action
- Trust the Trend. Will Ctrp.com bounce from 100 week moving average?
I have used my tweets and old articles to tell a story. I look forward to your feedback 🙂